When leaving a Work Order, FrameReady alerts you: “You have selected mat margins but no mat! Are you sure you want to continue?”
However, this Work Order does not have or need a matboard!
- Click No. FrameReady remains on the Work Order.
- Examine the Mat Margins (lower right in the Measurements area).
- If you see a zero in the fields, then click into the Left mat margin field and change it to 1 (one).
- Click out of the field and you’ll notice a teal button (with a white X) appears to the left of the nearest grey dropdown menu.
- Click the teal button to clear the zeroes out of all the Mat Margin fields.
- You should now be able to leave the Work Order without triggering the alert.