How do I switch the orientation of the frame on the work order?
- When you create a new work order a dialog box appears asking to select an orientation.
- The orientation you select will appear on the screen and on the printed work order.
- You may choose to by-pass this step by clicking None.
- If the orientation and measurements do not agree, a red-lettered message will appear in the Message/Alert box identifying a possible error.
To correct this or to simply change the orientation:
- Click on the orientation icon between the width and height.
A dialog box appears asking if you wish to correct the orientation.
- Click Orientation.
- To switch the Width and Height, click Measurements.
- To remove the orientation click None.
If you select None, the icon will not appear on your screen but a square icon appears on the printed work order.