Moulding Usage by Supplier Report generates a report of moulding entered on work orders, sorted by Supplier (as listed in the Price Codes file) for a found set of records based on a date range.
The report provides: the moulding number, Quantity of frames made, Footage, Wholesale Cost*, Retail price and Profit. You may choose to have each moulding manufacturer print on separate pages. Near the top of the report, a note will display the waste factor being used in the calculation.
*Cost will include Waste Factor. (This is based on the entry you made in the Main Menu > Work Order Options set up in the Waste factor when calculating cost field.)
How to create:
- Navigate to the Work Order file and click the Find button or, from the Main Menu, click Find Work Order.
- In the Date field, enter a date range for your report. (Eg. 1/1/15…) and click Perform Find.
- Click the Form View button at the top centre of the screen.
- Click on Print Documents side bar button.
- Choose Pause on Preview if desired This allows for a PDF document to be created.
- Click on grey Moulding Usage by Supplier button near the bottom.
You will be prompted with a dialog box whether or not you want page breaks, which creates a new page for each supplier.
- Choose With or Without page breaks.
- The report will be displayed.
- Click Continue, near the top. Or Save as PDF.
If you set it up to display the Print dialog box, then click OK.