If FrameReady is not printing to the correct printer or not printing at all, with the instructions below you will need to:
- check that the printer is installed correctly.
- check that the printer is set as the default printer.
Before using these instructions, check to see if you can print from your other programs. If you cannot, make sure all printer cables are connected securely and refer to any documentation from your printer manufacturer.
Check Main Menu > Work Order > Options > Print Options tab > Print Setup...
This presents a print set-up dialog box. This would be used if you have more than one printer and FileMaker Pro is unable to find which printer you wish to use or you wish to change default printers.
If you are only having printing problems from FrameReady, use the following steps:
Set Default Printer In Windows
- Go to the Start Menu and select Printers and Faxes.
You may need to go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes or Control Panel > Devices and Printers (Windows 7).
- Make sure the desired printer has a black or green default check (Windows 7).
- If not, right click the desired default printer and select Set as Default.
- Right-click and Delete any printers listed that you no longer use.
Set Default Printer In FrameReady
- Login under the level4 account and password.
- From the Main Menu > Perform > Restore Full Menus.
- Go to the File menu and select Print Setup.
- Select the desired default printer from the drop-down list.
- Click OK.
Turn on Show Print Dialog in FrameReady
- From the Main Menu select Work Order > Options > Print Options.
- Show Print Dialog > Yes.
- Click Done.
- Navigate to the Work Order and click the Printer icon.
Make sure the proper printer is selected in the print dialog box.
If you are still unable to print, please contact Adatasol Inc. (888-281-3303).