If FrameReady is not printing to the correct printer or not printing at all, you will need to:
- check that the printer is installed correctly.
- check that the printer is set as the default printer.
Before using the following instructions, check to see if you can print from other programs. If you cannot, make sure all printer cables are connected securely and refer to any documentation from your printer manufacturer.
If you are only having printing problems with FrameReady, use the following steps:
Set Default Printer In Macintosh OS X
- Go to the Apple Menu and select System Preferences.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- Make sure the desired default printer is labelled as Default.
- If not, hold down the Control Key on your keyboard and single-click the desired printer and select Set Default.
Turn on Show Print Dialog in FrameReady
- From the Main Menu select Work Order Options.
- Change Show Print Dialog to Yes.
- Navigate to the Work Order and click the Printer icon.
Make sure the proper printer is selected in the print dialog box.
If you are still unable to print, please contact SoftTouch Solutions Inc. (888-281-3303).