Access > Price Codes file > Auto-Create Purchase Order button
The Auto-Create Purchase Order button compiles the PO and cut lists.
- The PO can be adjusted on-screen before printing. Items ordered by length which are the same can be consolidated to a one line entry.
- A Cut List is also complied for moulding, mats, glass and mounting. Several companies can be batched onto the same PO, e.g. order Bainbridge, Crescent and Larson-Juhl from Larson-Juhl.
How to Create:
- From the Main Menu > Work Order section > Create Frame Order button.
The Frame Order dialog appears.
- Enter a date or a range of dates.
If the date range is left blank, FrameReady finds all items required since the last Frame/Purchase Order was created.
- Mark the box for Create Purchase Order.
- Click Proceed.
The Moulding Cut List appears first.
The Matboard Cut List appears next.
Then the Frame Order appears.
- Click Continue to proceed to PO.
- Choose a vendor by clicking on vendor name.
- Adjust or Consolidate order.
- Click the Print icon.
See also: Accept a Purchase Order