The Create Frame Order button compiles the Purchase Order and cut list. The PO can be adjusted on-screen before printing. Items ordered by length, which are the same, can be consolidated to a one line entry. A cut list is also complied for moulding, mats, glass and mounting. Several companies can be batched onto the same PO. (Eg. order Bainbridge, Crescent and Larson-Juhl from Larson-Juhl).
HOW TO PRINT:
- Go to Main Menu > Create Frame Order.
If the date range is left blank, FrameReady will find all items required since the last frame/purchase order was created.
- Mark the box for Create Purchase Order.
- Click Proceed.
A Cut List appears first to Print or Cancel. Then the Frame Order appears.
- Click Continue to proceed to PO.
- Choose vendor by clicking on vendor name.
- Adjust or Consolidate order.
- Click Print icon.