How do I prevent the fillet from covering too much of the artwork?
This method is when your fillet is in the frame, as a layered or stacked frame.*
Access: Work Order file
- Click on layered frame icon.
- Enter the fillet in the Frame1 position.
- Click the Modify button for Frame1.
- Adjust the Width size to match the sight size of the fillet.
- In the Lip field, either leave it blank or enter 0 to achieve the desired result as shown in the diagram.
- In the Group field, confirm that the group is Fillet.
- Click Done.
Note: Changes made in this screen will be saved in the Price Codes file and applied to the current work order AND all future orders using this fillet.
*If your fillet is being placed in a mat, then use the Fillet field to perform the size modification.